Sunday, November 15, 2015

Things I never thought I would hear myself say

Things I Never Thought I Would Hear Myself Say

(until we got a cat)


  • "To be so destructive by day and neurotic by night, you sure are pretty and peaceful when you take an afternoon nap." 
  • "Your rear end is too big to sit on that narrow ledge, and there is a 13' drop if you fall off....[thud!]....that had to hurt."
  • "Stop eating the bunny's vegetables! They are bad for your health!"
 
  • "Stop licking those greasy paper towels in the trash can.  How much bacon grease can one eat anyway?"
  • "I'm not sure why people around here are so nice to you when science indicates that you would kill us all if you were just a little bit bigger."
 
  • Please don't claw her eyes out in your sleep!

  • "Why is it that the only time you want to be near me is when I turn on the shower?"


#FirstTimeCatOwner

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...